Mobile Deposit from ESCU allows you to deposit paper checks from your smartphone. To get started, you will need to download ESCU’s mobile app. Visit your app store and get the app called Electric Service Credit Union. Inside the app, you can sign up using the Mobile Deposit tab.
What you’ll need to know:
- Checks for Mobile Deposit must be endorsed with your signature and the words For Mobile Deposit Only to Electric Service Credit Union on the back.
- Mobile Deposit transactions do not affect your account’s balance immediately. Deposits made by 3:30 will be credited the same business day.
- You must be a member at least 90 days to use this service, and have a checking account that is in good standing.
- You may deposit up to $3000 per day or a total of no more than 3 checks per day.
What your phone needs in order to use Mobile Deposit:
- The phone’s camera must be 3 megapixels or higher.
- It must be a smartphone with a data plan (Tablets are not recommended).
- Apple Devices: Mobile Deposit works on the iPhone 5c, 5s, 6s, 7 or higher. Must be using operating system iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Android Devices: Mobile Deposit works with models with a 3 megapixel autofocus camera or higher. Must be using operating system 4.1 or higher.
Please keep in mind when the ESCU Mobile App is updated, it is optimized for both platforms using the latest operating system.
Have more questions about Mobile Deposit? E-mail email@example.com.