Virtual Branch Online Banking
Virtual Branch allows access to your ESCU accounts and transaction history. You can check your balances, make transfers and loan payments, view your previous statement history and more free. You can access Virtual Branch here with a Log In ID and a Security ID you receive at account opening.
Online Bill Payment
Bill Payment with ESCU allows you to manage your bills from one log-in. When at least 6 bills are paid using Bill Payment monthly, the service is free. When less than 6 bills are paid online monthly, there is a monthly charge of $5.95. Members must request to have this service added to their Virtual Branch menu.
Mobile Money mobile banking
Mobile Money allows you to access your accounts in a format that is mobile device friendly. To request this free service, contact ESCU through Virtual Branch message, or visit the branch nearest you.
Need to pay someone? Now you can do it electronically, even if you don’t know their account information. Plus, your account information is kept safe from view.
Safe – popmoney (Person to Person transfers) is part of our secure Virtual Branch online banking service.
Easy – to pay someone, log in to Virtual Branch and choose the popmoney tab. A share draft checking is required for you to send money using popmoney, but not required by the recipient. Just enter the e-mail address or mobile phone number of the person you need to pay. You can even include a personal message to your receipient. the receipient receives an e-mail or text from popmoney that instructs them about how to receive the money you have sent. You will receive an e-mail that lets you know when the payment was received.
Affordable – Each popmoney transaction can cost as little as .50. You can speed up your transaction by choosing from additional transfer options available in popmoney.
E-statements offer safety and convenience. Those who enrolled in e-statements do not receive a paper statement. An e-mail alert is sent monthly to notify you that your statement is ready for viewing in Virtual Branch. To request the e-statement service, log in to Virtual Branch and accept the e-statement agreement.
ESCU’s mobile app connects you to all things ESCU. This free app is available in the app store and works with Apple and Android platforms and well as all tablet platforms. The mobile app provides links to current rates, branch locations and directions, Virtual Branch, ATM maps and locations and more. Push notifications associated with the app allow you to get important news messages from the credit union. The app also uses your phone’s navigation system to direct you to free ATMs and branch location. The app can be downloaded free in your phone store or by scanning the appropriate QR Code below.
Scan for Apple
Scan for Android
Mobile Deposit from ESCU allows you to deposit paper checks from your smartphone. To get started, you will need to download ESCU’s mobile app. Visit your app store and get the app called Electric Service Credit Union. Inside the app, you can sign up using the Mobile Deposit tab.
What you’ll need to know:
- Checks for Mobile Deposit must be endorsed with your signature and the words For Mobile Deposit Only to Electric Service Credit Union on the back.
- Mobile Deposit transactions do not affect your account’s balance immediately. Deposits made by 3:30 will be credited the same business day.
- You must be a member at least 90 days to use this service, and have a checking account that is in good standing.
- You may deposit up to $3000 per day or a total of no more than 3 checks per day.
What your phone needs in order to use Mobile Deposit:
- The phone’s camera must be 3 megapixels or higher.
- It must be a smartphone with a data plan (Tablets are not recommended).
- Apple Devices: Mobile Deposit works on the iPhone 5c, 5s, 6s, 7 or higher. Must be using operating system iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Android Devices: Mobile Deposit works with models with a 3 megapixel autofocus camera or higher. Must be using operating system 4.1 or higher.
Please keep in mind when the ESCU Mobile App is updated, it is optimized for both platforms using the latest operating system.
Have more questions about Mobile Deposit? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teller Line gives you 24/7 telephone access to your ESCU accounts. Using your account number and passcode, you can access your current balances, makes transfers and more. To reach Teller Line, call 1-800-724-7574.
Visa Gift Cards
Visa gift cards are sold at all ESCU locations. The cards are accepted worldwide, anywhere that Visa is accepted. You may purchase Visa Gift Cards for as little as $10 or as much as $500. There is a $3.95 service charge for each card. Several styles are available, including a gift design, flower design and seasonally, Christmas designs.
All ESCU locations offer Free Notary Service for ESCU members.
Visa Travel Cards
The Visa Travel Money card is a convenient alternative to travelers checks. The cards are accepted worldwide, anywhere that Visa is accepted and allows for both “credit” access for signature transactions and “debit” access for PIN transactions. The cards require a minimum load of at least $100 and a maximum of $5000. They can be reloaded and re-used. There is a service fee of $4.99 for each card at the time of purchase.
ID Theft Benefit
Members have the option of taking advantage of ESCU’s identity theft benefit. The ID theft benefit assists ESCU members who have been the victim of fraud, identity theft, a stolen purse or wallet. The benefit costs just .99 each month and covers everyone living in the members’ household.
Think you don’t need identity theft protection? Think again.
Identity theft is consistently the number one complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Rampant data breaches, affecting millions of records, are putting consumers at great risk of identity theft. It can happen to anyone—regardless of your age and income, where you live, or how careful you are.
Restoring your identity on your own can be time-consuming and stressful. After a while, some people give up, leaving them contend with the aftermath of identity theft for years to come, including fraudulent bills, collections activity, damaged credit and even criminal records.
ESCU is delighted to provide our share account holders with access to Identity Theft Recovery Services.
We have partnered with one of the nation’s most trusted names in identity theft protection to provide you with access to a comprehensive suite of services to address fraud caused by identity theft if it happens to you or your family member. These services include:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Research, Remediation and Recovery – If you suspect identity theft, or if your personal information becomes compromised, we will assign you to a professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate will complete the recovery work on your behalf, report progress along the way, and be there for you until your good name is restored – no matter how long it takes! This service extends to cover you and up to three generations of family! Click here for complete Terms and Conditions
- If you become a victim or suspect you might be a victim of identity theft for any reason, simply let us know. You do not have to confirm identity fraud before seeking assistance. We will put you in touch with a professional Recovery Advocate who, depending on your identity fraud incident, will:
- Perform research to determine the extent of the problem, including a review of all three credit reports (if appropriate)
- Assist with the placement of fraud alerts with the three major credit bureaus
- Write letters/ make calls on your behalf to dispute fraudulent information
- Coordinate with government agencies, financial institutions, creditors, etc. to resolve incidents
- Work with law enforcement to help to arrest and prosecute the criminal
- Follow up for 12 months after recovery
- This service covers all types of identity fraud, even if it is not related to your accounts with ESCU! Types of identity fraud covered include: credit/debit card fraud, tax fraud, employment fraud, government documents and benefits fraud, medical fraud, and any other identity fraud recognized by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Lost Document Replacement – this service provides personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity credential documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed in connection with your identity fraud event.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance – you may receive reimbursement for out of pocket expenses incurred during the identity recovery process up to a maximum of $10,000, including reimbursement for lost wages, attorney’s fees, and other expenses. Click here for Evidence of Coverage.
ESCU is proud to announce that application is open for the 2017 Jackie Evans/Electric Service Credit Union Scholarship. Awarded to one graduating high school senior yearly, the scholarship offers $500 per year for up to 4 years and a maximum of $2000. Get the scholarship requirements and application here.
Make a Loan Payment
Need to make a loan payment? You can pay in person at any branch, mail your payment to the address below or click here to pay with your credit/debit card.
Payment Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 24117
Nashville, TN 37202-4117